It is wise to pay attention to how we spend our time during the day. Managing your day time effectively will make you accomplish more than you think you can, with less stress and less pressure if we’re talking about your professional or student life. You’ll also have more free time to enjoy yourself, thus better personal life quality.
Effecting also many life aspects, time management is extremely beneficial for your success.
Thank me later for putting your life together, below you can download different types of daily planners: To do list, daily planner, task tracker .. you name it, they all have the same purpose: to get things done, to achieve more, to put life on track etc ..
Choose the canva that suits you the most, either get inspired and write on your own bullet journal or feel free to print those! I’d be super happy if you use them to take a picture and send it so me via Instagram dm :)x
All time management begins with planningTom Greening, Psychologist
- Write down your goals, make small goals every day that will lead you to your main big goal.
- Prioritize work wisely, if you do both, studying and working, this needs to be balanced!
- Define time limits, you can set deadlines to yourself.
- ALWAYS plan ahead, this is key to maintaining a stress-free life
- If you’re more productive in the morning, use the last planner I created and write down important tasks on the right. For me personally the third canva is my favorite because i’m a morning person. Now if you’re not and you wanna be an early riser you can read my 5 am morning routine article here. It will change your life, trust me.
Bad time management =
- Damaged personal, less fun, less time with family and friends ..
- Damaged professional life, less efficiency, more pressure ..
- which also means bad grades if you’re a student.
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe.
Until next time xx